- Create your Personal account
- Go to https://opus.audio. You will see several methods to register:
- You can use a traditional log in form, where you need to fill in your personal details.
- Use your Facebook/Google/Twitter/Civic account. Just click the appropriate button and set up your account using social media.
- You can log in to OPUS by entering your username and password or by using Facebook/Google/Twitter/Civic login account.
- You will remain logged in until you click Logout on your profile.
- Confirm your registration.
- After you register, you will automatically be logged in.
- To complete the registration process, click Configure your wallet to create your personal Ethereum wallet.
- You will be able to pay your subscription fee from this wallet. The wallet is stored locally on your computer, and all your data (keystore, private key, password) will never leave your computer (it will remain private, even we won’t access to this information).
- You are fully responsible for your wallet. If you lose your password or key, you will not be able to retrieve it and all the finds on your wallet will be inaccessible to you. This is not a rule we made up, the technology simply doesn’t allow us to see any of your information, so unfortunately, we won’t be able to help you out.
- In the upper-left corner of your screen, you can see the current balance of your wallet – both OPT and ETH currencies are visible.
- After you register, you will have access to the OPUS web player. You will see following menus:
Here you can see all the available songs, albums, artists and playlists.
These are all the songs in your library.
These are all the albums in your library.
These are all the artists in your library.
These are all the playlists you created.
Here you can see all your statistics.
In the main column, you can see how much OPT your favorite artists have earned from your playing activity.
With a subscription, you can listen to unlimited music on OPUS. If you do not have a subscription, only 30 seconds of each song will be available to you.
On your Account screen you can see several menus:
On this screen you can see your latest activity.
This menu shows a variety of statistics related to your favorite music and your finances.
Here you can edit your personal data, such as your nickname, password or profile picture.
This is your financial center. You can view how much revenue each of your songs generates, your payment history, and your account balance.
This menu lets you create your own wallet creation or view an existing one.
- To create a new wallet, all you need to do is type in your password and everything else will be taken care of automatically. You will be provided with all the data related to your new address.
Use this to log out of your OPUS account.