- Create your Personal Account and Artist Profile.
- Go to https://opus.audio and click Register as an artist at the bottom of the web page.
- Fill in the form with your personal data. Choose either Create a new artist or Join existing.
- If you chose Create a new artist, you will become the band administrator for your band, and all your fellow band members will have to be approved by you before they can join your band and have their accounts activated (if you are a solo artist, you will simply be a ‘one-person band’, the process is exactly the same as for bands but without the need of approving other band members).
- If you choose Join existing, your account will need to be approved by the band administrator before it can be activated.
- Once your account is set up, you will be able to log in by entering either your username and password, or via your Facebook/Google/Twitter/Civic account.
- Confirm your registration.
- After you register, you will automatically be logged in, where you will see your Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, complete the registration process, click Configure your wallet to create your personal Ethereum wallet.
- You will receive your revenue from the streams into this wallet. The wallet is stored locally on your computer, and all your data (keystore, private key, password) will never leave your computer (it will remain private, even we won’t access to this information).
- You are fully responsible for your wallet. If you lose your password or key, you will not be able to retrieve it and all the finds on your wallet will be inaccessible to you. This is not a rule we made up, the technology simply doesn’t allow us to see any of your information, so unfortunately, we won’t be able to help you out.
- In the upper-left corner of your screen, you can see the current balance of your wallet – both OPT and ETH currencies are visible.
- After you register, you will have access to the OPUS web player. You will see the following menus:
The Dashboard screen has a list of all your revenues – it is a history of blockchain transactions.
- My releases
This is a list of all the content you have uploaded to OPUS. You can edit this, or disable public visibility.
This menu shows a variety of statistics related to your content, its popularity, and your finances.
Here you can edit your personal data, such as your nickname, password or profile picture.
This is your financial center. You can view how much revenue each of your songs generates, your payment history, and your account balance.
This menu lets you create your own wallet creation or view an existing one.
- To create a new wallet, all you need to do is type in your password and everything else will be taken care of automatically. You will be provided with all the data related to your new address.
Use this to log out of your OPUS account.